SV9300 General Info
The UNIVERGE SV9300 Communications Server, powered by Superior Telephone, is a robust, feature-rich, Unified Communications enabled system that is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses. The server is designed to help solve today’s communications challenges and is built with your migration path in mind, so you can scale your communications as your business grows.
Superior Telephone and the SV9300 offers:
- Distinct, scalable, Unified Communications enabled server
- IP or Digital voice support
- Unified Messaging, Voicemail and Mobility features included
- Streamlined application integration through the new simplified user licensing structure
- Easy-to-use single point configuration and management
- Stackable chassis architecture which supports server functions, media gateways and media converters in a single unit
At a Glance
Redundant CPU and power options
Stations up to 2,048
2,048 Resource Ports
Trunks up to 512
Remote Survivable Units up to 50
Multi-Line SIP Client with Multi-Carrier SIP Support
Smart Communications for Small and Medium Business
Competitive businesses come in all sizes, but successful enterprises always have one thing in common: great teamwork. In the age of increasingly disparate working locations and job complexity, communications play a crucial part in achieving business success.
Today’s smart SMBs must be powered by smart solutions. That’s why NEC provides you with the broadest range of industry specific communications solutions—so you can easily make quicker, more informed business decisions, drive loyalty, and keep ahead of your competitors.
NEC’s UNIVERGE® SV9300 is the unified communications solution of choice for SMBs that don’t want to be left behind.
SV9300 UC Suite of Applications for SMBs Include:
• Call Control
• Instant Messaging
• Group Chat
• Voice/Video Conferencing
• Microsoft® Outlook® 2010/2013 presence integration
• Organization/skill search
• Multiple ringing of devices
• Move call among multiple devices